NEW APPLICATION PAGE FOR 21/21 APPLY NOW
Miss Bikini Ireland Model Search
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS PLEASE READ FULLY AND CAREFULLY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AND AGREE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE RULES STATED BELOW.
1, Must be aged between 17 /35 years of age.
2, Applications are open to all nationalities as long as the person is living in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
3, Contestants must not have posed topless or nude in photography.
4, Applicant must be a naturally born female in order to compete in Miss Bikini Ireland
- Contestant agrees that she meets all requirements of the Miss Bikini Ireland Model Search. Contestant agrees that she is not under contract with any person unless agreed upon by Miss Bikini Ireland or person or persons you are in contract with, firm or corporation in respect to her present title nor has she made any legal obligations that would prevent her appearance or participation in the International competition. She understands that she must be of good moral character and health.
6. CONTESTANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HASHTAG SPONSORS OR BRANDS CHOSEN BY MISS BIKINI IRELAND AND ANY INFORMATION DURING THE PROGRESS OF THE MODEL SEARCH. YOU WILL BE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH EMAILS AT ALL TIMES. WE WILL FOLLOW UP TO MAKE SURE EACH CONTESTANT IS POSTING AS REQUIRED!
7, Contestants will not use illegal drugs . She will not consume excessive amounts of alcohol and will conduct herself in a professional manner at our events. Remember, you are representing yourself, your venue as well as Miss Bikini Ireland.
8. Applicant understands that there is an ENTRY FEE and only paid if selected to take part in the full process of Miss Bikini Ireland to cover her costs as we are self funded. ALL FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
9. Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE is non-refundable and non-transferrable; and must be paid in full before she can compete in Miss Bikini Ireland.
10. All contestants must respect all staff members of Miss Bikini Ireland, our host venues, and fellow contestants at all times.
11. All fees, Sponsorship fees, ticket money paid to Miss Bikini Ireland is Non Refundable due to being self funded and all funds are used throughout the months of running Miss Bikini Ireland and its day to day running’s to cover costs.
12. Miss Bikini Ireland and the venues where we hold our events are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave all your valuables in a safe place at all times.
13. Contestant agrees that the decision of the judges is final.
14. Miss Bikini Ireland , directors and sponsors and venues are not responsible for personal injury to anyone or damages during the events, regardless of cause.
15. If a Sponsor does not fulfil their obligation in awarding a prize, gift or trade, Miss Bikini Ireland and its directors are not responsible for their non-fulfilment of said prize, gift or trade.
16. The winner will forfeit all awards and privileges if she breaks her obligatory contract or does not meet all requirements stated in these Rules & Regulations.
17. If a contestant is late or fails to show for any event, rehearsal or misses her official photo shoot, the contestant will take full responsibility for this and not blame Miss Bikini Ireland- NO EXCEPTIONS unless approved by Miss Bikini Ireland.
18. Contestant irrevocably consents to the unrestricted use by Miss Bikini Ireland, its advertisers, customers, successors, sponsors and assigns the use of her name, picture, voice or any photos for advertising and marketing purposes in conjunction with promotions, press releases, websites, all social media, trade, television, motion picture, any print work and waives the right to inspect or approve such completed pictures, videos or advertising matter used in connection thereof.
19. Contestant understands and agrees that should she be crowned the Miss Bikini Ireland winner, she will be required to sign a contract with Miss Bikini Ireland until the next winner is crowned. The winner must be available for any and all personal appearances throughout her reign. She further understands that the inability to fulfil her contract may result, at the sole discretion of Miss Bikini Ireland. in the loss of her title, cash if any, prizes and her successor will take over her reign.
20. Due to Covid-19 Miss Bikini Ireland has the right to change , Dates, Times, Venues to a later date that suits, Miss Bikini Ireland has the right to pick any venue or county that suits at any time. Events for Miss Bikini Ireland such as, Workshops, Finals, can be changed to a later date that suits and can be changed until safe to do so and advised by local government.
21. Miss Bikini Ireland will honour the place of the overall winner of Miss Bikini Ireland until she attends The World Finals to represent Ireland.
22. I certify that I have read and understand the Official Contestant Rules and Regulations for the Miss Bikini Ireland Model Search . I do hereby release and hold harmless Miss Bikini Ireland., any person, firm, individual or corporation affiliated or associated with them with responsibility or liability to Contestant, her heirs or assigns for any claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses, loss of services, actions and causes of action belonging to the Contestant and against Miss Bikini Ireland its , directors, employees and any other person chargeable with responsibility or liability arising out of any act or occurrence, regardless of cause, before, during or after the event for a term of duration through perpetuity. I also agree not to slander or bring down the name of Miss Bikini Ireland on social media sites or publicly in any shape or form.
Please note by submitting your application form above you are agreeing to these rules stated above. If you do not agree please do not apply. Thank you